Next Board Meeting
We are governed by a board of directors appointed by the Mayor and City Council of Philadelphia. Our board meets monthly, generally on the 17th floor of 1234 Market Street in Philadelphia.
We publish board agendas at least 10 days before each scheduled meeting, and welcome public comment on any item that is before the board for approval.
We publish minutes of our board meetings once the board has approved them. You can find minutes from prior meetings on our Board Meeting Information page.
- Agenda June 8, 2017
Board of Directors Meeting
June 8, 2017
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes for the Meeting of May 11, 2017
- Update on Property Transfers
- Memorandum of Understanding Between the Philadelphia Land Bank and The City of Philadelphia to Coordinate the Handling of Tax Delinquent Real Estate Properties
- Delegation of Limited Authority to Land Bank Staff for Acquisition of Tax Sale Property in Accordance with Strategic Plan
- Contract Extension for Services of Andrea Saah
- Authorization to Appoint PHDC as Land Bank agent to procure insurance broker services
- Contract with Neighborhood Garden Trust for Evaluation and Assessment of community gardens for potential acquisition by Land Bank
- Acquisition of 1914 N. 8th Street
– 1938 and 1942 N. Darien Street
– 2855 N. Watts Street
- Old Business
– Amendments to Land Bank Ordinance
– Website Launch
– Land Bank Approved Acquisition and Sales Report
This meeting is open to the public